The term ‘ADN Solutions’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 3, 2b Georgia Road, Thornton Heath, Surrey, England, CR7 8DQ. Our company registration number is 9649340 and it is registered in England & Wales. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Returns/cancellations and after sales policy:
You are entitled to a refund as long as you inform us of your decision that you’re not happy with our services within 14 calendar days from the delivery of the services if:
1) It is agreed that the services provided were not according to the instructions and/or;
2) It was not up to the industry standards.
If you ordered and paid for a professional service through us and the professional service has already been performed, and if you are not satisfied with that service, then you are eligible for our Money-Back Guarantee provided that you report the issue within 14 days of the service to our customer support team by emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Money-Back Guarantee is as follows:
We will either credit your account with credits in the amount that you paid for the service, or, at your request, we will refund your credit card for the payment amount for such professional service, or, alternatively, we will have the applicable service re-performed. If you elect to have the service re-performed and you are still not satisfied with our service after it has been re-performed, we will refund your payment amount for such service, either by a cheque or, at your request, by refunding the amount to the credit card on file. The amount of ADN Money-Back Guarantee is limited to any payment you made for the professional service.
You have 14 days from entering into a service contract in which you can cancel it.
If you request a service starts straightaway in this instance you will still have the right to cancel, but you must pay for the value of the service that is provided up to the point you cancel.
If the service is provided in full within 14 days, the right to cancel can be lost during the cancellation period if the service is provided in full before the 14 days elapses.